No four hour windows here! We come at an exact time. So you can plan your day.
Beware of Door-to-Door
We would like for our customers and homeowners to be aware of the pest control companies who employ Door-to-Door sales tactics. These companies send sales representatives into neighborhoods to solicit pest control services. Door-to-Door to Sales Reps are often intrusive, annoying, and disruptive. In addition, there are serious issues that homeowners should be aware of concerning companies who sell pest control services Door-to-Door.
- The Door-to-Door Sales Rep will use high pressure sales techniques in order to get the homeowner to sign a contract for their pest control services.
- Homeowners should thoroughly read the contract, that is presented by a Door-to-Door Sales Person, in order to understand the total cost and what services are offered. The sales pitch and price are often too good to be true.
- In many cases, the Door-to-Door Sales Rep is not a licensed pest control applicator and cannot legally provide pest control service. At Southern/Sovereign Pest Control, we believe that a homeowner should only sign a contract for Pest Control services after an inspection from a technician who is licensed by the State Department of Agriculture.
- The homeowner should be aware that the contracts they are signing contains terms that will not allow the homeowner to cancel the contract. Many homeowners initially succumb to the high pressure sales techniques and want to cancel the contract several hours later.
- We encourage all customers of Southern and Sovereign Pest Control to contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-394-4737 (Option 2) if they are approached by a Door-to-Door Sale Rep from a competitor. One of our representatives will be happy to answer questions about pest control services and prices.